1. Share your lesson or unit plans with colleagues on a consistent basis.
2. Conduct informal conversations about what is happening in your classroom.
3. Leverage social media to post pictures and information about learning experiences taking place in your classroom.
4. Present about a best practice or tech tool at an upcoming faculty meeting or staff inservice day.
5. Curate a blog or newsletter to keep parents and guardians in the loop about classroom happenings.
Digital Paraprofessional Institute
A 4 module professional development experience designed for school paraprofessionals providing them the ability to learn at their own pace. Training will center on key apps in the Google Suite that provide paraprofessionals with the knowledge to use the apps and the skills to help the students they assist.
Click here to learn more.
Leave a Reply.
The Evolving Educators Team