Did you know that Google now has an an online whiteboard? It’s called Canvas and be accessed by following these steps…
1. Open a tab in whatever browser you are comfortable with using.
2. Enter this web address: https://canvas.apps.chrome/
3. Find the toolbar located on the left hand side of the page. From there, you can select various types of drawing tools and colors.
4. You can save or share your work by clicking the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner.
5. You can create a new drawing by clicking the home button in the upper left hand corner of page.