- Attend the 4th Annual Tomorrow’s Classrooms Today Conference being held at Rider University on May 18 and 19. Salome Thomas-EL and Eric Sheninger are the keynote speakers. Over 80 innovative presentations that touch on learning, teaching, and leading in the educational world.
- Become one with the E V O L V E as an Educator construct. Understand what it means to engage, value, orient, launch, validate, and embody.
- Browse through the #HackGoogleEDU and #140EduTips hashtags to learn about new ways that Google and Twitter can be used in educational spaces.
- Participate in #Satchat, a Saturday Twitter conversation for educators from all walks of life that takes place from 7:30-8:30 AM EST.
- Read one or all of our books that are currently available on a bookshelf or a device near you. All Hands on Deck: Tools for Connecting Educators, Parents, and Communities; Personalized PD: Flipping Your Professional Development; Connecting Your Students with the World; Using Technology to Engage Students with Learning Disabilities; 140 Twitter Tips for Educators; and Hacking Google for Education.
- Subscribe to and read the monthly Evolving 8 Best Practices Email Blast.
- Stay current with all things G Suite for Education by watching the 3 Minute Google Tip.
- Bring the Evolving Educators to your school, district, or educational event. We offer Google Apps and Microsoft for Education training. The Evolving Educators also keynote events throughout the country.
- Take the Getting Started with Twitter online course from our friends at Participate.
- Read the Evolving Educators Blog to stay current with innovations in the field of education.
Brad Currie, Billy Krakower, and Scott Rocco.